AI is transforming businesses across every industry, but like any journey, the first steps can be the most important.
To help enterprises get a running start, we’re collaborating with Amazon Web Services to bring 21 NVIDIA NGC software resources directly to the AWS Marketplace. The AWS Marketplace is where customers find, buy and immediately start using software and services that run on AWS.
NGC is a catalog of software that is optimized to run on NVIDIA GPU cloud instances, such as the Amazon EC2 P4d instance featuring the record-breaking performance of NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPUs. AWS customers can deploy this software free of charge to accelerate their AI deployments.
We first began providing GPU-optimized software through the NVIDIA NGC catalog in 2017. Since then, industry demand for these resources has skyrocketed. More than 250,000 unique users have now downloaded more than 1 million of the AI containers, pretrained models, application frameworks, Helm charts and other machine learning resources available on the catalog.
Teaming Up for Another First in the Cloud
AWS is the first cloud service provider to offer the NGC catalog on their marketplace. Many organizations look to the cloud first for new deployment, so having NGC software available at the fingertips of data scientists and developers can help enterprises hit the ground running. With NGC, they can easily get started on new AI projects without having to leave the AWS ecosystem.
“AWS and NVIDIA have been working together to accelerate computing for more than a decade, and we are delighted to offer the NVIDIA NGC catalog in AWS Marketplace,” said Chris Grusz, director of AWS Marketplace at Amazon Web Services. “With NVIDIA NGC software now available directly in AWS Marketplace, customers will be able to simplify and speed up their AI deployment pipeline by accessing and deploying these specialized software resources directly on AWS.”
NGC AI Containers Debuting Today in AWS Marketplace
To help data scientists and developers build and deploy AI-powered solutions, the NGC catalog offers hundreds of NVIDIA GPU-accelerated machine learning frameworks and industry-specific software development kits. Today’s launch of NGC on AWS Marketplace features many of NVIDIA’s most popular GPU-accelerated AI software in healthcare, recommender systems, conversational AI, computer vision, HPC, robotics, data science and machine learning, including:
- NVIDIA AI: A suite of frameworks and tools, including MXNet, TensorFlow, NVIDIA Triton Inference Server and PyTorch.
- NVIDIA Clara Imaging: NVIDIA’s domain-optimized application framework that accelerates deep learning training and inference for medical imaging use cases.
- NVIDIA DeepStream SDK: A multiplatform scalable video analytics framework to deploy on the edge and connect to any cloud.
- NVIDIA HPC SDK: A suite of compilers, libraries and software tools for high performance computing.
- NVIDIA Isaac Sim ML Training: A toolkit to help robotics machine learning engineers use Isaac Sim to generate synthetic images to train an object detection deep neural network.
- NVIDIA Merlin: An open beta framework for building large-scale deep learning recommender systems.
- NVIDIA NeMo: An open-source Python toolkit for developing state-of-the-art conversation AI models.
- RAPIDS: A suite of open-source data science software libraries.
Instant Access to Performance-Optimized AI Software
NGC software in AWS Marketplace provides a number of benefits to help data scientists and developers build the foundations for success in AI.
- Faster software discovery: Through the AWS Marketplace, developers and data scientists can access the latest versions of NVIDIA’s AI software with a single click.
- The latest NVIDIA software: The NGC software in AWS Marketplace is federated, giving AWS users access to the latest versions as soon as they’re available in the NGC catalog. The software is constantly optimized, and the monthly releases give users access to the latest features and performance improvements.
- Simplified software deployment: Users of Amazon EC2, Amazon SageMaker, Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) and Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) can quickly subscribe, pull and run NGC software on NVIDIA GPU instances, all within the AWS console. Additionally, SageMaker users can simplify their workflows by eliminating the need to first store a container in Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR).
- Continuous integration and development: NGC Helm charts are also available in AWS Marketplace to help DevOps teams quickly and consistently deploy their services.
The post AI at Your Fingertips: NVIDIA Launches Storefront in AWS Marketplace appeared first on The Official NVIDIA Blog.