Content creators are getting a slew of new tools in their creative arsenal at COMPUTEX with the announcement of new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and 3070 Ti GPUs. These GPUs deliver massive time savings for freelancers and creatives specializing in video editing, 3D animation or architectural visualization.
In addition, HP and Acer announced new NVIDIA Studio laptops with GeForce RTX 30 Series and NVIDIA RTX professional GPUs, including the latest 11th Gen Intel mobile processors.
Finally, the latest NVIDIA Omniverse app, Machinima, is now in beta, fully supported by the latest NVIDIA Studio drivers.
Expand Your Creative Arsenal
The GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and 3070 Ti GPUs deliver incredible leaps in performance and fidelity. The powerhouse 3080 Ti is ideal for high-end content creation thanks to its faster clocks and 12GB of superfast GDDR6X video memory.
The 3080 Ti shines in heavy-rendering workloads, where it can make full use of the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, including second-generation RT Cores and third generation Tensor Cores, as well as performance gains from NVIDIA DLSS, to get the job done fast. And it’s ideal for high-end video editing, especially 8K HDR RAW footage.
The GeForce RTX 3070 Ti turbocharges the popular RTX 3070 by giving it more CUDA cores and super-speedy GDDR6 video memory. Content creators will enjoy faster texture loading times, making the 3070 Ti a great choice for 3D rendering and video editing with up to 6K HDR RAW footage.
The GeForce RTX 3080 Ti will be available on June 3 starting at $1,199, and the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti will be available next week starting at $599.
More Studio Laptop Options for Content Creation
HP, Acer and MSI are offering new NVIDIA Studio laptops powered by the latest GeForce RTX 30 Series and NVIDIA RTX Professional GPUs, and the latest 11th Gen Intel mobile processors.
- HP’s refreshed Envy 15 and Envy 14 feature elegant designs and fantastic, color-calibrated displays. For students and commuters, the Envy 14 packs the power of NVIDIA Studio in an ultra-portable creator laptop, powered with a GeForce RTX 3050 or 3050 Ti GPU. For creators who want more power, the Envy 15, which can include up to a GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU, is perfect for video editing thanks to its larger display and video memory.
- Acer is updating the ConceptD creator lineup with the new ConceptD 3 Ezel, the all-metal ConceptD 5 laptop and the ConceptD 7 Ezel flagship. The ConceptD 7 Ezel features up to a GeForce RTX 3080 and the Pro model up to an NVIDIA RTX A5000 Laptop GPU, and Acer’s patented adjustable 15.6-inch 4K PANTONE-validated touchscreen display. The lineup has a wide selection of GPU options for any type of creator, ranging from the GeForce RTX 3050 Ti up to RTX 3080, and with options for professional GPUs such as the NVIDIA RTX A5000.
- MSI’s Creator Z16, Creator 17, WS66 and WS76 units have joined the NVIDIA Studio program. The Creator Z16 is an elegant and premium laptop powered by a GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU. It sports a striking postmodern design with a True Pixel display with QHD+ resolution, DCI-P3 100 percent color gamut, factory-calibrated Delta-E <2 out of the box accuracy.
Omniverse Machinima Now in Beta
Gaming has been an inspiration to digital creators and artists for decades. Machinima, an art form started in the ’90s, uses real-time 3D technologies with game assets, visual effects and character animation to create short, humorous clips, or full-length movies. Using the latest RTX technologies, NVIDIA built Omniverse Machinima, an application that lets people collaborate in real time and create amazing animated video game stories.
Creators can import their own game assets or draw from Omniverse’s growing library, including content from Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, Squad! and iconic NVIDIA tech demos. Advanced physics effects like destruction or fire can be applied with NVIDIA’s PhysX 5, Blast and Flow. Animate character movements using only a webcam with wrnch’s AI Pose and use simple audio tracks to animate character faces with Omniverse Audio2Face.
Upon completion, creators can access the Omniverse RTX Renderer for the highest quality output, enhanced with real-time ray tracing and referenced path tracing for interactive, bleeding-edge visuals.
Try out the Omniverse Machinima open beta and show us what you can do.
All Backed by NVIDIA Studio
These new GPUs and NVIDIA Studio laptops benefit from the RTX acceleration and optimization of the NVIDIA Studio ecosystem:
- Performance optimization in hundreds of creator apps, including 70+ apps optimized for RTX ray tracing and NVIDIA DLSS.
- NVIDIA Studio Drivers, optimized for content creation to provide the best performance and stability. Drivers are kept up to date automatically with GeForce Experience and NVIDIA RTX Experience.
- NVIDIA Studio Apps, which include NVIDIA Broadcast to turn rooms into home studios with AI filters for microphones and webcams, and the NVIDIA Omniverse collaborative 3D content creation platform.
- Configure creative apps with one-click in GeForce Experience to optimize them for your GPU.
The post From Hours to Minutes with New Rendering Powerhouses: GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and 3070 Ti appeared first on The Official NVIDIA Blog.