Guess what’s back? Back again? GFN Thursday. Tell a friend.
Check out this month’s list of all the exciting new titles and classic games coming to GeForce NOW in March.
First, let’s get into what’s coming today.
It wouldn’t be GFN Thursday if members didn’t have new games to play. Here’s what’s new to GFN starting today:
Loop Hero (day-and-date release on Steam)
Equal parts roguelike, deck-builder and auto battler, Loop Hero challenges you to think strategically as you explore each randomly generated loop path and fight to defeat The Lich. PC Gamer gave this indie high praise, saying, “don’t sleep on this brilliant roguelike.”
Disgaea PC (Steam)
The turn-based strategy RPG classic lets you amass your evil hordes and become the new Overlord. With more than 40 character types and PC-specific features, there’s never been a better time to visit the Netherworld.
Members can also look for the following games joining GeForce NOW later today:
- Legends of Aria (Steam)
- The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos (Steam)
- Wargame: Red Dragon (Free on Epic Games Store, March 4-11)
- WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship (Steam)
What’s Coming in March
We’ve got a great list of exciting tiles coming soon to GeForce NOW. You won’t want to miss:
An original mixture of economic simulation and empire building strategy paired with classic RTS skirmishes and a good dose of humor to take the edge off.
Prepare and maintain race cars in an extraordinarily detailed mechanic simulator. Extreme attention has been paid to even the smallest components, including fasteners that are accurate to the thread pitch and install torque.
And that’s not all — check out even more games coming to GFN in March:
- Door Kickers (Steam)
- Endzone – A World Apart (Steam)
- Monopoly Plus (Steam)
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 4 (Steam)
- Narita Boy (Steam)
- Overcooked!: All You Can Eat (Steam)
- Pascal’s Wager – Definitive Edition (Steam)
- System Shock: Enhanced Edition (Steam)
- Thief Gold (Steam)
- Trackmania United Forever (Steam)
- Uno (Steam)
- Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic (Steam)
- Worms Reloaded (Steam)
In Case You Missed It
Remember that one time in February when we told you that 30 titles were coming to GeForce NOW? Actually, it was even more than that — 18 additional games joined the service, bringing the total in February to nearly 50.
If you’re not following along every week, the additional 18 games that joined GFN are:
- Assassin’s Creed I: Director’s Cut (Epic Games Store)
- CRSED: F.O.A.D. (Epic Games Store)
- Curse of the Dead Gods (Steam)
- Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Steam)
- Dusk Diver (Steam)
- EVE Online (Steam)
- Fate Seeker (Steam)
- Going Under (Steam)
- Hellish Quart (Steam)
- Home Behind 2 (Steam)
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (Steam)
- Metro: Last Light Redux (Epic Games Store)
- Might & Magic Heroes VII (Steam)
- Old School RuneScape (Steam)
- Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos (Steam)
- Stay Out (Steam)
- System Shock demo (Steam)
- Tank Mechanic Simulator (Steam)
Add it all up, and you’ve got a lot of gaming ahead of you.
The Backbone of Your GFN iOS Experience
For those planning to give our new Safari iOS experience a try, our newest GeForce NOW Recommended Controller is for you.
Backbone One is an iPhone game controller recommended for GeForce NOW, with fantastic buttons and build quality, technology that preserves battery life and reduces latency, passthrough charging and more. It even has a built-in capture button to let you record and share your gameplay, right from your phone. Learn more about Backbone One on the GeForce NOW Recommended Product hub.
This should be an exciting month, GFN members. What are you going to play? Tell us on Twitter or in the comments below.
The post GFN Thursday — 21 Games Coming to GeForce NOW in March appeared first on The Official NVIDIA Blog.