Posted by Joana Carrasqueira, Program Manager, TensorFlow.
Thank you to everyone who joined us at the first Women in Machine Learning Symposium!
Hundreds of practitioners joined from all over the world to share tips and insights for careers in ML, how to be involved in the community, contribute to open source, and much more. It was very inspiring to learn from each other’s experiences. Following is a quick recap, and an overview of the resources we discussed at the event. Thanks again.
- Enroll in the DeepLearning.AI TensorFlow Developer Professional Certificate
- Take a Udacity class like Intro to Machine Learning with TensorFlow
- Take the Machine Learning Crash Course
- Watch MIT’s Introduction to Deep Learning
Get involved in the community
- Join a Women in ML & Data Science group
- Build your professional network by joining a TensorFlow User Group near you or a Google Developer Group.
- Join the TensorFlow Forum and find mentors, connect with community
Build your portfolio
- Obtain the TensorFlow Certificate to demonstrate your proficiency in ML
- Share technical knowledge on GitHub, kaggle.com, and the TensorFlow Forum
- Contribute code to the TensorFlow Ecosystem and join a Special Interest Group (SIG).
Connect with (or become) a GDE
- Learn more about becoming a Machine Learning Google Developer Expert:
- To find a mentor you can search for and reach out to ML GDEs in your region to ask for advice and/or support